COCAI RETAIL AZURE POS comes with a long list of standard functionalities available to all clients and capable to cover the basic needs of any retailers in any sector.
The application grows continuously in accordance with a road-map shared with all existing customers and compliant with the evolving needs of the market.
USER INTERFACE AND DEVICES
It is simple to use, safe and can be profiled
- It is inspired to the Windows Modern UI for its for clarity and conventions.
- It uses the typical POS and APP interaction to facilitate its adoption and to reduce the training time
- Each store can have its own profile.
- It shows only what the registered user can use.
- All commands in conflict with the actual status of the application are automatically disabled, thus avoiding sequence errors.
It can connect devices with embedded JPOS driver.
- Unique pre-requisite: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0.
- The configured devices are automatically recognized.
- Fiscal Printers Epson and NCR, scanners Datalogic and NCR, EFT-POS Ingienico, cash-handler Gunnebo, Video Display front customer.
Situation always under control with status lights.
- Fiscal printer, scanner, updates and network connection, user, open document, customer to be invoiced.
Data and application are always updated.
- Sales and setup Master are updated in background, and automatically applied between a docuemnt and the other.
- The application is automatically updated with the closure, update and automatic re-boot at the start or else when the operator logs-off.
USERS & ROLES
Advanced management suitable to manage a structured user organization.
- Declaration and Suspension of the user via password (optional) or badge.
- Self log-off and automatic suspension.
- Roles by User.
- Permissions for executing commands within the setup limits associated to each role.
- Possibility to loan the rights, loaning the role and limits to another user.
- Cash flows:
- Cash Fund
- End of the day statements.
- Shift management with screens showing the cash differences and a report of the drawer movements.
- Productivity counters per each operator’s sessions.
Functionalities suitable for a single store as well as for structured organizations.
- VAT code with the capability of forcing it during the sale process.
- Department code with the capability of selling without using fake products.
- Product master with short description at POS level and long description for queries and better reporting.
- EAN2 Products with variable price and weight or by piece.
- PLU codes for using checkout scales and exploding the scales receipt created at the stalls.
- Sales prices with simplified management using the price directly in the master data.
- Price lists with
- Validity period for the price.
- Application sequence by store.
- Applicable to fidelity customers.
- Assortments with the definition of one or more range per store to compose the full one.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS
Full manual management of a discount with:
- Discounts in value and in percentage, by product.
- Discounts in value and in percentage, by subtotal.
Flexible promotional engine for managing structured promotions which can be imported from the Back Office.
- Triggers on products baskets, subtotals, department subtotals, discount vouchers considering also exceptions.
- Logical operators on triggers.
- Issuing and consuming a discount voucher
In the document to be sent to the back-office, for each item the following information are mentioned:
- Net before discounts.
- Discount types contribution.
- The value of each applied discount.
Structured to be strongly integrated with CRM and BI
- Fidelity Customer with contact information and consequent permissions for use.
- Cluster in order to aggregate groups of customers to groups of promotions. The fidelity customer can belong to more than one cluster.
- Special price lists in order to assign to a Fidelity Customer a special price.
- Conventions management in order to define special conditions for certain clusters and the price lists to associate while codifying a new customer.
- Invitation cards to assign to codified customers to bring new customers to the store or to give to the people attending an event or to be distributed via mail.
- Family links management in order to identify the members of a same household.
- Customer Cards with double codification: barcode and RFID.
- Link to the invoiced customer for declaring at the same time also the information for issuing the invoice.
Fiscal receipt on fiscal printers.
- Similar to the sales document but without the mention to the payments.
- You can call and cancel it from the sales document and reading its bar-code.
- Issuing an invoice referring to an issued receipt.
- Printing on a Fiscal Printer, or Windows printer.
- Re-print of the invoice from the journal (on a Windows printer)
Journal for all kinds of issued documents
- Query by type of document, period, customer, etc…
- Cancellation of the issued document, when possible.
- Re-print of the issued document, when possible.
Suspending a document
- Unique generic kind of suspension for each type of editable document .
- Programmable keys for suspending or directly recalling a documents (Doc1, Doc2, Doc3, etc….). These keys are separately managed for sales orders and sales slips.
- General counters and productivity counters in each document created
Inventory management by quantity for allowing real time stock situations.
- Stock at SKU level by sales code.
- Stock query directly from the sales mode.
- All stock movements, inbound and outbound, including causes, notes and document’s details, can be imported via CSV files.
- Inventory by department importing CSV files.
- Stock situation printout by department.
Reports are a mandatory tool for a first and fast control of the store performance
- Grand Totals with details by kind of document issued.
- Departments’ discounts and returns, for verifying the trend in the different departments.
- VAT to be recorded in its specific register.
- Payments connected with openings of the cash drawer.
- Products for immediately verifying what has been moved in and out.
- Sales by time period for controlling the trend within the opening hours.
- Sales by size of the receipts for evaluating the distribution of the average receipt.
MANAGING STORES CHAINS AND GROUPS OF CHAINS
Stores are configurable in Chains and Chains are configurable in Groups.
- Definition of the sharing level of information generated from the stores.
- Definition of the procedures for sending information toward the Back Office.
- Definition of the distribution procedures coming from the Back Office.